French Patio Doors
Versatile thermal insulated aluminium horizontal sliding system with internal beads. Suitable for domestic and light / medium / heavy duty commercial applications.
- To separate terrace and living quarters in houses and flats.
- Separations for conservatories looking out into the garden and to create space in a passage way.
- Extruded out of aluminium-alloy AlMgSi 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725.
- Tolerance according to DIN17618.
- Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
- Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). All coatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
- Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
- Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
- Built-in depth: outer frame 99 mm
- Sealings: with PP-brushes
- Glazing: from 4 to 29 mm
- Wheels: ALIPLAST
- Hardware: SOBINCO
- Max. sash weight: 200 kg
- Wheels: PVC
- Double rail: Aluminium
- Different combinations: 2-, 3-, 4- and 6-parted
Performance level according to STS 52.0:
- Air transmission: PA3
- Mechanical resistance to wind: PV3
- Watertightness: PE3
Performance level according to UEATC:
- Air transmission: A3
- Mechanical resistance to wind: V3
- Watertightness: E3